· Sundays: 9:30am & 6pm
· This Week's Order of Worship
· Nursery & Training Room: A nursery is available for children ages 3 and under and a training room is available for children who may be restless. Parents are encouraged to have their children in the public worship if they are able.
· Sunday School (A time of congregational prayer will be held in lieu of Sunday School on the 1st Sunday of each month)
· Fellowship Meal (1st Sunday of each month following Sunday School)
The Lord's Supper
· 1st & 3rd Sundays of each month
· Observation of the Lord’s Supper: The sacrament of the Lord’s Supper was instituted by our Lord as a special means of grace for those within God’s covenant community, the Church. For this reason, the elders of Covenant OPC, out of a desire to rightly administer this sacrament, request that only those who have made a public profession of faith in Jesus Christ, and are members in good standing of an evangelical church, partake in the Lord’s supper. If you meet these simple biblical requirements, we warmly welcome you to the Lord’s Table.
· Preparation for the Lord’s Supper: Prepare to receive the Lord’s Supper by reading and meditating on 1 Corinthians 11:23-34 and the Larger Catechism Q&A #168-175.